Les Chérubins is a Comfortable Dutch Chambres d'Hôtes in la Rochelle with 1 room including private bathroom facilities. Table d'Hôtes is possible. Pets are allowed in consultation.
- Table d'Hôtes is possible in consultation starting at €20 per person
- Lunch is possible in consultation
- Pets are allowed in consultation
- The room has its own bathroom
- Partly suitable for children
- Fireplace available in common area
- Terrace or garden available for guests
- Washing machine available. Charges may be applicable.
- Free use of iron and ironing board
Reviews by guests
On average, guests rate this Chambres d'Hôtes with an authenticity value of: 85%
Make a reservation of ask a question to Ineke Essens & Gerard Schoofs
Would you like to make a reservation? Use the form below and your reservation will be directly send to Ineke Essens & Gerard Schoofs, the owner(s) of this Chambres d'Hôtes. You will receive a response from the owner(s) as soon as possible.
About the region of this Chambres d'Hôtes
This Chambres d'Hôtes is situated in a peaceful environment is situated in the centre of a village or town in a rural area along a main road to the South of France, in a bushy area, between the hills, close to a river, near a lake. Bazel is the nearest international airport. The nearest train station is Chalindray.
This accommodation is in a beautiful part of the department Haute-Saône in a picturesque place called la Rochelle. This department is part of the French region Franche-Comté located in Central France. la Rochelle is located near the French town Dijon.
Reviews of Les Chérubins
Stayed in Les Chérubins in July 2012 with partner
Stayed in Les Chérubins in June 2012 with partner